Friday, July 10, 2009

A Sour Patch

The other week Zach and I went to the theater to see the movie Transformers. We both really enjoyed the movie, and the Sour Patch Kids we sneaked in with us. Sour Patch Kids are an essential part of any movie going experience, but cost about 2.5 times more at the theater compared to the grocery store. Obviously I have done my research. The only thing I don't like about eating Sour Patch Kids at the theater is the low level of light, which makes it hard to pick out the yellow ones and give them to Zach.

When we were leaving the theater, we noticed the windows around the entrance were painted with characters from various movies. To the left of the door we exited were the characters from Harry Potter. Our dialogue went something like this:

S: Those are really bad paintings!
Z: Yeah, I know. They don't look like the characters at all.
S & Z: on an on about how bad they were

As we walked out of the building I turned behind me and looked to the right. There, just inside the door was a man covered in paint, brush in hand, adding more artwork to the window.

Needless to say, we felt AWFUL. Lesson learned. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment