Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Craft Cabinet

S: I just reorganized my craft cabinet. I like opening the drawers to look inside...it's amazing what a few plastic bins from the dollar store can do.


I bought the dresser in college for $15 at Goodwill. It's made of solid wood and metal, and is super heavy. It was black when I bought it, but I think it may have been red in a past life. We used it as a tv stand when we lived in our apartment. Zach worked his magic and made the top drawer front fold down for our dvd player, and cut a hole in the back for cords.


When we moved into our house, I repainted it a cream color with some paint left in our garage from the previous homeowners. We left the top drawer as it was. It's great for things like sketch pads and paper, making it easy to slide them in and out rather than digging through a drawer. We've gotten a lot of use out of this thrift store dresser!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so much better than we first saw it. Good job.

    ReplyDelete