Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Thanksgiving, the Middle Child

I know, I know, Thanksgiving isn't even here yet, but I've found I can't possibly make all my Christmas decorations after Thanksgiving and still have time to enjoy them. So last week I got out the wreath that I bought on clearance last year and decorated it. It was pretty simple to make. I used floral wire to attach bird ornaments and added a bow. 



The colors are a little muted in the photo, the ribbon is a light green color and the birds are a glittery gold. Don't worry, despite my obsession with green, we have plenty of red Christmas decorations...Christmas is about the only time of year you'll find red decor in our home...and maybe Valentine's Day.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! Now please clone one for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete