Friday, January 8, 2010

Hugs and Kisses


I always try to have at least one seasonal item in my etsy shop. I forwent New Years and settled on a more iconic holiday, Valentine's Day. My latest project is these embroidered XOXO Drawstring Bags. I'm pretty sure you'd be the coolest kid in class if you showed up to the Valentine's party with these little darlings filled with candy.


I'd like to leave you with a comparison of candy heart sayings from past to present:

Then

Be Mine
Kiss Me
Be True
Be Good
Sweet Talk
My Man
The One I Love

Now

You Go, Girl
Yeah Right
Email Me
UR Cute
No Way
Cool Dude
Chill Out
Nature Lover
Do Good

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't believe how much the candy heart saying have changed. Email me? Cool Dude? What!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love ideas that are simple and pretty! :)

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete