Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Howdy Doody!

I came across a Howdy Doody doll in an old trunk at my mom's house. It was a toy my siblings and I had as a child, and which my brother Ryan was particularly fond off. Ryan has special needs and has always loved playing with toy cars and trucks, and any toy having to do with Hulk Hogan! He was crazy about his Hulk Hogan wrestling doll. Hulk Rules.


When I found Howdy Doody, his clothes were nowhere to be found. So I took him home with me and gave him a brand new shirt and pair of pants...although I confess I didn't stay true to his original attire.

This will be a Christmas gift for Ryan; I'm sure he'll be excited to see his familiar toy!



2 comments:

  1. For a second there I thought you had found Hulk Hogan!!! He LOVED that thing!!!!

    ReplyDelete