Thursday, November 3, 2011

10 Little Indians

For October book club we read And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie, a creepy murder mystery just in time for Halloween. In the book (don't worry, no plot spoilers here!) 10 people are lured to a house on Indian Island and are killed one by one. There are ten ceramic Indians in the dining room and one disappears every time someone is murdered.


I thought it would be fun to put out ten little Indians for book club (not that I planned on killing anyone) so I went to the dollar store and bought a bag of Cowboys and Indians.



 There were a few casualties before the battle even started...




To make them look a little more like ceramic, and less like plastic, I spray painted them glossy white.




2 comments:

  1. What a creative idea! Oh, and I loved that book when I read it in college. I should read it again sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some of the best ideas ever! Love all your party decoration ideas!!!!

    ReplyDelete