Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Nursery Design and Projects

You knew they were coming...baby projects. I have a million ideas but am limiting myself to one big project a month, which gives me time for about 5 projects before the baby comes. Notice this self-imposed limitation is on big projects, which allows me to cram in as many little projects as I have energy for.

So far, this is the design plan, and surprise surprise, it includes blue and green.


Currently on the project list:

Curtains- Sweet William fabric in Teal, lined with black-out fabric


Ottoman- Using Zig Zag fabric in Village Green and the Gum Drop ottoman pattern by Amy Butler

aletafae sells something similar in her etsy shop 


Crib skirt- using the same chevron fabric as the ottoman and teal pom-pom trim

Changing table- fix up a craigslist dresser

If time allows, I'll probably do some more embroidery and sewing projects, one of which I'll share with you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I love these colors! Have you seen my pinterest board for boy's room? I'm using lots of teal and lime for our nursery too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like your board. Especially the dark blue mixed in with the teal and green.

      Delete